Tuesday, March 28, 2006

J is for Joy

We took a trip this weekend that wasn't the most fun or the most relaxing for any of us. I won't go into the details, but we saw an increase in behaviors from Squish and I don't blame him. I had an increase in behaviors too...mostly sighing and grumping about how this trip was kinda a pain in the tushy.

Anyway, let's get to the joy part. During the trip I had this, my first, conversation with Squish:

Squish: Mama?
Me: Yes baby?
Squish (with eye contact and a smile): HI!
Me (swooping up the Squish for lots of hugs and kisses): Hi baby! Hi baby!

Happy, happy, joy, joy!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

That's so great! Good job Squish!

2:06 PM  
Blogger ~ danielle said...

you're so positive!! I always feels so grumpy all the time about Bub. I need an attitude adjustment :-/ Nice to see he's 'percolating'!

7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home